SHARKK® 5 in 1 Card Reader Connects Cameras, USB, & Memory Cards To iPad and iPad2 and The New iPad 3rd Generation (ONLY WORKS WITH PICTURE FILES)
- **** PLEASE READ THE DETAILS BELOW AND USER GUIDE CAREFULLY BEFORE BUYING AND USING THIS PRODUCT. THIS ITEM DOES NOT WORK WITH ALL TYPES OF USB PLUGS ****
- Reader does not support USB sticks and SD cards that need to draw power from iPad to run, such as Kingston ones with LED lights and other high end memory devices.
- When you plug your memory device into the reader you will get a error message saying "Accessory not supported" This is standard. Just click "ok" and ignore it.
- Create DCIM folder and place ll pictures in that file before trying to transfer.
- Newest version does not have small black switch because Newest version has automatic recognition.
Does not work with iPhones, iTouch, stick pro duo, Flash drives, HC SD cards, PNY, Sony Memory Cards
Only designed to recognize JPEG files.
Works with SD Cards (under 24gb), Micro SD Cards and USB Plugs
Make sure the USB drive is formatted as FAT32 - Create a folder in the root of the USB drive called DCIM - Make sure th